The satisfied users of the CB2000 or the CB3000, can now move up to
the next level with the CB6000 Male Chastity Device. This new model has
some enhancements and improvements over previous models, while retaining
that same high quality chastity security, comfort, and usability of
those previous versions.
- There are three interlocking pieces that fit together as one
- There are two guide pins that hold the top pieces together with
a locking pin connecting the cage to the ring.
- The Hinge has been removed for added comfort.
- The Locking mechanism has been improved to make it easier to
change the rings.
- Redesign of the cage allows for a more comfortable fit during
long term use.
- The model is made of durable and lightweight polycarbonate and
the cage has vented slots for quick drying. The bottom opening allows to
ease of use at the urinals.
- Sizing: The rings come in 5 sizes: 1.5", 1 5/8", 1.75", 1 7/8"
and 2" (each measurement is in diameters). The cage length is 3.25" with
an inside diameter of 1 3/8".
- Package Contents:
- 1 Cage Portion
- 5 Rings of Different Sizes
- 4 Locking Pins
- 4 Spacers
- 1 Brass Padlock with 1 Key
- 5 Individually numbered plastic locks
- 1 Sleek storage case (zippered and embossed).
Note: The rings of the CB6000 do not interchange with the CB3000 or
the Curve. There are no Points of Intrigue available (at this time) for
Plastic Locks: Each order receives 5 plastic locks, all individually
numbered to assure that it is tamper-proof. Once the plastic locks have
been engaged, the only method of removal is to cut the plastic lock
Safety: Use a numbered plastic padlock when you know
you're going to be going through metal detectors. Use a silicone
lubricant after showering to allow your penis to easily slip into the
CB6000. As you adjust, you should be able to wear the CB6000 for longer
periods of time, until you can achieve the ultimate goal of wearing it