After over a year of R&D,
our innovative new line of puppy tails are finally ready to be unleashed! We
wanted to go up and beyond the typical one piece tails on the market and offer
pups and their trainers a tail system that they would never out grow. Our tails
features an interchangeable system so you can easily select the plug and tail
size that’s just right for you!
Each of our butt plugs and
tails are painstakingly manufactured using a state of the art process utilizing
Platinum silicone for a beautiful and durable finish. Each plug features our proprietary interlock system which firmly holds
the tail in place once inserted into the bulb, which allows you to easily position the tail in an upward or downward position depending on your mood.
The smaller plug is designed
for “newbie” pups who just want to explore puppy play for the first time without
a huge plug and we suggest the use of our standard tail with this plug. For
more experienced pups we offer a larger plug which can easily handle both of our
standard and long tail length options.
No matter which plug or tail
you choose, your tail will be wagging in no time! Get your wag on now and check out our new puppy tail video!
Butt Plug Sizes:
- Small: 3.75 Insertable, 1.5" Diameter
- Large: 4.25" Insertable, 2.1" Diameter (1st quality temporarily out of stock. We have add a few 2nd quality large bulbs to our inventory which have a few bubble marks on the base where the tail connects and does not effect the function or feel of the bulb in any way. These bulbs have been discounted to $20.00).
Use & Care Suggestions:
- Small: 13" Length
- Large: 17.25" Length
- To connect, firmly push the Puppy Tail
tab into the plugs interlock system. To make sure the tail is completely
seated inside the plug, check that the plug base is completely covering
the neck of the tail. This will assure a proper seal, which is needed to
connect the two parts.
- Apply a generous amount of water based
lube to the plug before inserting toy.
- Once lubed, slowly slide the plug in,
holding the plug at the base. The tongue of the plug should be in the down
position. Never rush or force inserting the plug. If you feel any discomfort,
stop and apply more lube and take your time. If discomfort persists, discontinue
- Be careful not to nick the Puppy Tail or
plug with your finger nails, as this can cause tears in the silicone over
- After use, wash the Puppy Tail and plug in
warm soapy water. If needed, you can use a Q-tip to clean the interlock
system. Let air dry and apply a small amount of baby power to the toy to
- The Puppy Tail and is intended as a
novelty item only. We suggest using a condom over the plug to keep the toy
clean and do not suggest sharing toys for obvious health reasons.