You've been waiting, wanting, and wondering... now your dream has finally been turned into reality with our realistic wearable K9 sheath! In December 2010 we released "Cerberus". The research and development that has gone into "Cerberus" has been worth the long wait for this one of a kind toy which can be used both solo or with a partner.
"Cerberus" is comprised of a 100% medical grade platinum silicone to allow superb elasticity (300%) and strength, allowing it to fit a very wide range of wearers for years of pleasure. Its interior size (at rest/not stretched) is 6.1" long and
1.06" diameter (3.3" circumference). We also offer an adapter kit for wearers under 6.1" in length, which can be cut to any length and features a concave head, and hole for comfort and usability.
"Cerberus" features a lightly ribbed texture inside to provide excellent stimulation to the wearer while they are servicing their partner. The tip contains a small hole that allows lubrication to secrete out of the toy after it is applied inside and the toy is mounted on the wearer. The hole also allows the wearer to cum freely when not wearing a condom.
"Cerberus" also doubles as a incredibly satisfying masturbation sleeve for those times when you're all alone and cannot control those deep animal instincts of pushing your member into this soft sheath and slowly working the lube up and down until you climax and squirt through the tip like a real K9!
Shaft Length-Exterior: 7.0"
- Shaft Length-Interior: 6.1"
Tip: 4.0" (1.27" diameter)
Midshaft: 5.0" (1.59" diameter)
Knot: 7.0" (2.22" diameter)
Base: 4.25" (1.35" diameter)
Material: Medical grade silicone.
Use & Care Suggestions:
- Apply a generous amount of water based lube (we suggest Spunk Cum Lube) to the inside of "Cerberus" and your penis before putting toy on.
- Once lubed, slide "Cerberus" down your shaft, holding the ball strap in the down position.
- Once completely seated inside, gently pull the ball strap around your balls for a snug secure fit.
- Using the ball strap when masturbating with "Cerberus" is not necessary if you wish to achieve long strokes without the strap gently tugging on your ball sack.
- If using "Cerberus" with a partner, apply a generous amount of water based lube to the outside of the toy in addition.
- If trying to "Tie" or "Knot" your partner with "Cerberus", take your time and if needed, gently guide the knot in with the assistance of your hand.
- Be careful not to nick "Cerberus" with your finger nails, as this can cause tears in the silicone over time.
- After use, gently wash "Cerberus" in warm soapy water. If needed, you can use a Q-tip to clean the tip. Let air dry and apply a small amount of corn starch powder to the toy to store.
- "Cerberus" will not prevent pregnancy or the transmission of S.T.D's and is intended as a novelty item only. We strongly suggest using a condom when ever having sex with a partner.