Drakon the Dragon is the 3rd in the series of wearable toys developed by Fetish Zone. Drakon comes with a completely redesigned ball strap for improved comfort, and to keep you held in place when mounting your partner. Micro texturing has been added on the exterior of the toy improving retention of lubricants and preventing dry spots. Cum hole size has been increased to improve flow, and reduce air noise during masturbation.
- Overall Length: 9.8" (24.89cm)
- Width at Knot: 2.6" (6.60cm)
- Height at Knot: 2.2" (5.08cm)
- Ball Strap Diameter: 1.25" (2.85cm)
- Internal Shaft Length from Ball Strap: 6" (15.24cm)
- Internal Length from Center of Strap Opening: 7" (17.78cm)
- Internal Shaft Diameter: 1.2" (3.04cm) *varies throughout shaft.
- Internal Shaft Circumstance: 4.24" (10.74cm) *varies throughout shaft.
Material: Medical grade silicone.
Delivery Note: Due to the popularity of this item, please allow approx. 7-14 business days for production. Thanks for your patience!
Use & Care Suggestions:
- Apply a generous amount of water based lube (we suggest Spunk Cum Lube) to the inside of "Drakon" and your penis before putting toy on.
- Once lubed, slide "Drakon" down your shaft, holding the ball strap in the down position.
- Once completely seated inside, gently pull the ball strap around your balls for a snug secure fit.
the ball strap when masturbating with "Drakon" is not necessary if
you wish to achieve long strokes without the strap gently tugging on
your ball sack.
- If using "Drakon" with a partner, apply a generous amount of water based lube to the outside of the toy in addition.
trying to "Tie" or "Knot" your partner with "Drakon", take your time
and if needed, gently guide the knot in with the assistance of your
- Be careful not to nick "Drakon" with your finger nails, as this can cause tears in the silicone over time.
use, gently wash "Drakon" in warm soapy water. If needed, you can use
a Q-tip to clean the tip. Let air dry and apply a small amount of corn
starch powder to the toy to store.
will not prevent pregnancy or the transmission of S.T.D's and is
intended as a novelty item only. We strongly suggest using a condom when
ever having sex with a partner.