"Drakon" the dragon is the newest wearable sheath designed and manufactured by Fetish Zone for fantasy play. "Drakon" features a gracefully rounded head for easily penetrating even the tightest holes and slightly widens along his lovely length to reveal pleasurable scale ridges for greater pleasure.
"Drakon's" completely redesigned ball strap aids in improved comfort and secure wearability when mounting your partner. Micro texturing has also been added on the exterior of the toy improving retention of lubricants and preventing dry spots while giving the wearer claw curling sensations.
"Drakon" also doubles as a incredibly satisfying masturbation sleeve for those times when you're all alone and cannot control those deep animal instincts of pushing your member deep into this soft sheath and slowly working the lube up and down until you climax and squirt through the tip with force. Each toy is handmade in our own workshop here in the USA and utilizes a proprietary process.
Note: Due to the overwhelming popularity of this item, we are currently running approx. 8/+ weeks for production. Thanks for your patience!
- Overall Length: 9.8" (23.06cm)
- Width at Knot: 2.6" (5.23cm)
- Height at Knot: 2.2" (5.13cm)
- Ball Strap Diameter: 1.25" (3.17cm)
- Internal Shaft Length from Ball Strap: 6" (22.86cm)
- Internal Length from Center of Strap Opening: 7" (17.78cm)
- Internal Shaft Length: 1.35" (3.42cm) (varies throughout shaft).
- Internal Shaft Circumference: 4.24" (10.76cm) (varies throughout shaft).
Material: Platinum cured silicone.
Colors: Blue, Flesh, Red, Purple, Green, Orange, Yellow.
Use & Care Suggestions:
- Apply a generous amount of water based lube (we suggest Spunk Cum Lube) to the inside of "Drakon" and your penis before putting toy on.
- Once lubed, slide "Drakon" down your shaft, holding the ball strap in the down position.
- Once completely seated inside, gently pull the ball strap around your balls for a snug secure fit.
the ball strap when masturbating with "Drakon" is not necessary if
you wish to achieve long strokes without the strap gently tugging on
your ball sack.
- If using "Drakon" with a partner, apply a generous amount of water based lube to the outside of the toy in addition.
trying to "Tie" or "Knot" your partner with "Drakon", take your time
and if needed, gently guide the knot in with the assistance of your
- Be careful not to nick "Drakon" with your finger nails, as this can cause tears in the silicone over time.
use, gently wash "Drakon" in warm soapy water. If needed, you can use
a Q-tip to clean the tip. Let air dry and apply a small amount of corn
starch powder to the toy to store.
will not prevent pregnancy or the transmission of S.T.D's and is
intended as a novelty item only. We strongly suggest using a condom when
ever having sex with a partner.